Part of The North Face Summit Series, The North Face Summit L3 men's down hoodie supplies exceptional mid-layer warmth with complete freedom of movement, thanks to its water-resistant ProDown™.
- 800-fill-power ProDown retains its loft in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Durable Pertex® Quantum nylon fabric throughout body and lining is extremely lightweight; body and upper-sleeve fabric is cut on the bias for stretch and an improved fit
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish fends off light moisture and resists stains
- Pretensioned, helmet-compatible hood with elastic binding and back adjustment
- Hand pockets with exposed, reverse-coil zippers are higher than on most jackets for comfort and ease-of-use when you're wearing a harness
- Stows in hand pocket and also comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- 2 large internal drop pockets
- Exposed, reverse-coil, center-front zipper; zipper pull is easy to use when you're wearing gloves
- Stretch-knit cuffs with DWR finish
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment system includes internal clip-up loops that let you stash away excess cording
- Slim fit
Imported.View the The North Face Summit Series Product LineView all The North Face Men's Down Jackets
Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon
800-fill-power ProDown™ down
|Back Length (in.)|
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist|
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.