Patagonia Provisions Spicy Red Bean Chili
Warm up your taste buds with the Patagonia Provisions Spicy Red Bean Chili. It offers the mellow heat and intense flavor of aji molido, a red pepper that's organically grown in northwest Argentina.
- Combined with organic red and pinto beans, veggies and other seasonings, it gives you the hearty taste of authentic, home-cooked chili in just 10 min.
- It's also packed with the nutritional power of legumes, supplying 14g of plant-based protein and 12g of fiber per serving
- 2.5 servings per container
- USDA organic; vegan; kosher
- Legumes are good for the human body and for our planet,—they make their own fertilizer by "fixing" atmospheric nitrogen and releasing it into the soil
- Patagonia Provisions works to find solutions to repair the food chain, aiming to make the best product, cause no harm and inspire solutions to the environmental crisis
- Patagonia Provisions is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
- Patagonia Provisions is a Certified B Corporation, certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous professional, social and environmental standards
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Organic precooked red beans*, organic precooked pinto beans*, organic tomato powder*, organic aji molido chili*, organic diced tomato*, organic ground red chili*, organic carrots*, organic red bell pepper*, salt, organic ground rice hulls, organic ground cumin, organic garlic*, organic ground chipotle peppers*, organic yeast extract.View the Patagonia Provisions Product Line View all Patagonia Backpacking Dinners
* indicates dehydrated ingredient.
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...