Using Teflon® with Radiance technology approved expressly for campware, the GSI Outdoors Pinnacle Soloist II cookset has a specially-formulated topcoat to disperse heat and eliminate hot spots.
- 3-layer coating survives tough outdoor conditions, boasting a high level of resistance to scratches and abrasion—even when used with metal utensils
- Crushproof, heat-resistant nylon lid includes an integrated strainer; it doubles as a sip lid for the mug
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures the entire set for transport
- Welded stuff sack holds the set while you're traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin
- Clever spork folds to just 3.7 in. and extends to 6.1 in.
- Convenient graduations molded into the pot make for easy measuring
- Handy spout makes it easy to pour water for rehydrating meals or brewing coffee and tea
Imported.View all GSI Outdoors Cooksets
5.0 x 5.4 x 5.5 inches
Nonstick coated hard-anodized aluminum; clear polypropylene; nylon
1.1L pot; strainer/sip lid; 14 fl. oz. mug/bowl with insulated sleeve; folding spork; welded sink