Big Agnes Big Creek 30 Double Sleeping Bag
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed for two, the Big Agnes Big Creek 30 double sleeping bag eliminates the need to zip 2 sleeping bags together, so there's no keeping you apart from your adventure buddy.
- Flex pad sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad (pads sold separately)
- Integrated pad coupler can accept a 40 x 72 in. doublewide pad or two 20-25 x 72 in. single pads side by side (pads sold separately)
- Ripstop nylon shell fabric has a water-repellent finish
- FireLine™ ECO synthetic insulation is made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Insulation features tightly woven low-denier fibers provide high loft, compressibility, high weight-to-warmth ratio and durability
- No-draft collar, wedge, zipper and center flap to keep cold out
- Internal hood drawcord gives you a secure, cozy fit when cinched; low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand
- Two 55 in. #5 YKK antisnag locking zippers offer a smooth, quick zip; zipper garage
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped, let you use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like a comforter
- Pillow Barn keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Free Range footbox creates wiggle room for your feet
- Interior fabric loops attach sleeping bag liners; exterior loops are great for hang drying or storage
- Includes mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack
Imported.View all Big Agnes Men's Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
30 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-1 degrees (C)
4 lbs. 6 oz.
FireLine ECO recycled polyester
1 lb. 14 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Size
9 x 20 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...