REI Co-op Roadtripper 40 Print Duffel
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Don't let the name fool you. The REI Co-op Roadtripper 40 Print duffel flies too, with a shape that fits into an overhead bin. Plus, it's roomy, easy to carry and packs into its own side pocket.
- Coated 610-denier Cordura® polyester is rugged and water-resistant
- Carry the duffel by its nylon luggage handle or the included detachable shoulder strap
- Daisy chains on sides offer lash points to let you strap a jacket or other gear to the outside of the bag
- Duffel stows in its own zippered side pocket so you can stash it in your luggage and use it to carry home souvenirs
- Contoured end handle makes it easy to grab the bag and go
- Shoulder strap loops tuck away when not in use
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear in. when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline)
- Outopia print by Tyler Keeton Robbins, a PNW-Canadian artist, evoking an imagined utopia centered around the outdoors
Imported.View all REI Co-op Gym Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,440 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
1 + main compartment
21 x 10 x 10 inches
1 lb. 2 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...