La Sportiva Trango Tech GTX Mountaineering Boots - Women's
Hybrid crampon-compatible and bridging the gap between mountaineering and backpacking, mountain guides, SAR teams and backpackers alike will appreciate the La Sportiva Trango Tech GTX women's boots.
- Built with weather-repelling protection, grippy traction and comfortable construction, they help you confidently tackle all types of terrain
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort laminate offers breathable waterproof protection and optimal heat retention, keeping feet dry and comfortable in a wide range of conditions
- Gusset-free tongues enhance the comfort
- 3D Flex system promotes precise support on rough terrain
- To-the-toe lacing ensures a precise fit and maximum volume adjustment; laces are made of recycled PET from plastic bottles
- Low-profile outsoles and midsoles allow more technical foot work and edging capability
- Vibram® La Sportiva Cube rubber outsoles with Impact Brake System grip both wet and dry terrain
Imported.View the La Sportiva Trango Product Line View all La Sportiva Women's Mountaineering Boots
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort waterproof breathable laminate
QB3 Waterproof fabric/Thermo-Tech injection coating
4mm polyphenylene ether
Polyurethane Light/polyurethane Protective Skin with heel thermoplastic polyurethane crampon insert
Vibram La Sportiva Cube rubber with Impact Brake System
Can Be Resoled
2 lbs. 3 oz.
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...