The men's La Sportiva Kaptiva trail-running shoes help you unleash the speed on long days in the mountains training or racing, while balancing protection, cushion, stability and traction.
- Trust-Fit® shape cradles feet for a precise and comfortable fit while reducing slippage
- Sock-Like™ knit wraparound tongues provide compression for an optimized, performance-oriented fit
- 1.5mm EVA rock guards in the forefeet and heels provide protection from rocks and roots
- STB control inserts provide torsional stability on a variety of terrain
- FriXion® XF 2.0 rubber outsoles with flex grooves provide traction with ideal stretch
Imported.View the La Sportiva Kaptiva Product LineView all La Sportiva Men's Trail-Running Shoes
|Trail-Running Shoe Type|
|Running Shoe Cushioning|
|Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)|
|Heel Stack Height (mm)|
|Forefoot Stack Height (mm)|
Sock-Like compression/knit wraparound tongue with debossed flex lines/thermo-adhesive overlays/thermoplastic polyurethane toe cap
Slip-resistant nylon mesh; heel: air-mesh
4mm OrthoLite insole
Compression-molded MEMlex/TPU stabilizer inserts
FriXion XF 2.0 rubber with Impact Brake System
1 lb. 2.2 oz.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|34 EU||35.5 EU||36.5 EU||37 EU||37.5 EU||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU||43.5 EU||44 EU||44.5 EU||45 EU||45.5 EU||46 EU||46.5 EU||47 EU||47.5 EU||48 EU||48.5 EU||49 EU||49.5 EU||50 EU|
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.