Marmot Tungsten UL Hatchback 3 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
After a long day on a tough trail segment, singletrack MTB ride or up-mountain trek, relax in the spacious comfort and freestanding performance of the Marmot Tungsten UL Hatchback 3 tent.
- An ample Front Porch vestibule with removable door adds versatile storage space and shelter
- Zone prebend construction and strategically placed clips create vertical walls for a roomy sleeping area and lots of headroom; color-coded clips and poles make pitching simple
- UV-resistant, seam-taped polyester rainfly with vents won't stretch or sag when wet, helping ensure you stay comfortable and dry on the inside
- Seam-taped, catenary-cut floor keeps puddles and ground moisture out; straight edges at the perimeter increase floor space
- 2 D-shaped doors allow easy entry and exit
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
Imported.View the Marmot Tungsten Product LineView all Marmot Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
6 lbs. 1.5 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
6 lbs. 8.1 oz.
22 x 8 inches
90 x 66 inches
41.5 square feet
63.3 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlite NSL
15-denier nylon/no-see-um mesh
30-denier nylon with 3,000mm coating
20-denier polyester with 1,500mm coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...