Patagonia Planing Roll-Top Pack - 35L
Feeling some separation anxiety when packing both wet and dry gear? Rest easy with the 35L Patagonia Planing roll-top pack. It keeps wet and muddy goods separate from your dry, everyday essentials.
- Easy roll-top design lets you access your dry gear quickly (while keeping rain and moisture out) and compresses or enlarges to accommodate loads of various sizes
- Main compartment has plenty of room for a full day of gear and features a slick fabric lining that can be turned inside out for easy cleaning
- Front mesh pocket lays flat when not in use, yet has room for all your wet gear; closes with a cinch cord; drain holes at the bottom of the pocket prevent pooling
- Interior zip pocket organizes small essentials
- External lash points let you attach a surf board or any extra gear you need for the long haul
- Made of a tough yet limber 300-denier recycled polyester with a thermoplastic polyurethane film laminate and nylon mesh
- Seam taping throughout keeps out water and dirt
- Adjustable sternum strap and hipbelt
- Padded back panel offers all-day carrying comfort
- Breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness
Imported.View all Patagonia Dry Backpacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,136 cubic inches
9 oz. 300-denier recycled polyester with a TPU-film laminate; 6.9 oz. nylon mesh
1 lb. 5.1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...