NEMO Dagger 3 Tent
A quintessential one-tent wonder, the 3-season, 3-person NEMO Dagger 3 tent is light enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough to comfortably wait out a rainstorm.
- Updated design has bent DAC Featherlite™ poles for more headroom, color-coded poles and webbing for intuitive setup and increased ventilation, convenience and durability
- Jake's Feet and long main pole add volume at the head and foot of the tent
- 2 large doors offer ease of entry; 2 massive trapezoidal vestibules offer plenty of storage space
- Unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a partner
- Integrated 15-denier nylon and white no-see-um mesh sidewalls provide ample airflow and temperature control; black mesh top makes it easy to stargaze on clear nights
- Light Pockets™ overhead at both ends use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent (lights sold separately)
- Gear Pockets™ at each corner offer ample storage for personal items
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap enhance ventilation, especially during a storm
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabrics add longevity
Imported.View all NEMO Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 12 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
3 lbs. 4.8 oz.
4 lbs. 5 oz.
6.5 x 19.5 inches
90 x 70 inches
43.9 square feet
11.4 + 11.4 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlite aluminum
15-denier ripstop nylon/no-see-um mesh
30-denier polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon
15-denier silicone/polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...