Co-op Cycles REV CTY Kids' Bike
Not really a "kids' bike," the Co-op Cycles REV CTY bike gives young riders all the performance of an adult bike, scaled down to match their size and designed to build their confidence and skill.
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Shimano drivetrain provides 21 versatile gearing options for hills, flats and rolling terrain
- Linear-pull rim brakes provide responsive braking power
- All-terrain tires are mounted on sturdy rims for excellent performance on and off the road
- Please note: the small frame may not fit standard-size bottle cages and water bottles; side-entry cages are recommended (not included)
- Bicycle weight limit is 120 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Co-op Cycles CTY Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Kids' Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Shimano Tourney, 14-34, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Logan linear pull
Joytech, with nutted axle
Joytech, with nutted axle
Kenda Cosmos, 24" x 1.5"
Wellgo composite platform
26 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
24 IN Reach 366.3 Stack 439.4 Effective Top Tube 500.58 Seat Tube Center-Top 320 Standover Height 607.45 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 Wheelbase 943.65 Chainstay 390 Fork Offset 45
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
A lifetime of benefitsExplore the benefits of membership
Member Free Standard ShippingNo minimum purchase amount required. Exclusions apply.
20% Off Shop ServicesMembers save 20% on bike & snow shop services, plus get free flat tire repair for bikes (labor only, parts not included) and machine wax for skis or boards. Exclusions apply.
Co-op Member RewardCo-op profits go back to their source—members get 10% back annually on eligible purchases. (10% is typical but not guaranteed.) Exclusions apply.
Buy and Trade In Used GearWith Re/Supply, co-op members shop and trade in used gear that’s ready for more life outside.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...