Patagonia Provisions Organic Red Bean Chili - 2.5 Servings
Savor hearty, authentic flavors that taste like a home-cooked meal in just 10 min. Patagonia Provisions Organic Red Bean Chili makes comfort food easy, even on those late nights you drag into camp.
- Legumes are good for you and for the planet; they create their own fertilizer by releasing nitrogen into the soil and provide the same benefit to other plants too
- USDA organic; vegan; kosher
- Patagonia Provisions is about finding solutions to repair the food chain; it aims to make the best product, cause no unnecessary harm and inspire environmental solutions
- Patagonia Provisions is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
- Patagonia Provisions is a Certified B Corporation, certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous professional, social and environmental standards
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Organic red beans, organic pinto beans, organic dehydrated tomato powder, organic dehydrated diced tomato, organic ground red chili, organic dehydrated carrots, organic dehydrated red bell pepper, salt, organic ground rice hulls, organic ground cumin, organic dehydrated garlic, organic ground chipotle peppers, organic yeast extract.View the Patagonia Provisions Product Line View all Patagonia Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...