Patagonia Provisions Savory Grains - Mushroom + Kamut Khorasan Wheat - 1 Serving
A blend of organic ancient grains, quinoa and portabella, shiitake and white button mushrooms, Patagonia Provisions Savory Grains Mushroom + Kamut Khorasan Wheat is ready in just 10 minutes.
- Ancient grains are high in fiber and low in fat; they also offer a delicious source of meat-free protein
- When grown with organic practices, ancient grains are easy on the planet
- USDA organic; vegan; kosher
- Patagonia Provisions is about finding solutions to repair the food chain; it aims to make the best product, cause no unnecessary harm and inspire environmental solutions
- Patagonia Provisions is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
- Patagonia Provisions is a Certified B Corporation, certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous professional, social and environmental standards
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Organic Kamut® Khorasan bulgur wheat, organic bulgur wheat, organic dehydrated portabella mushrooms, organic shiitake mushroom powder, organic red quinoa, organic dehydrated chopped onion, salt, organic yeast extract, organic onion powder, organic ground rice hulls, organic sunflower oil, organic dehydrated parsley, organic black pepper, organic white button mushroom powder.View the Patagonia Provisions Product LineView all Patagonia Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...