Patagonia Provisions Organic Black Bean Soup - 2 Servings
For a hearty taste of the Southwest in just 10 quick min., Patagonia Provisions Organic Black Bean Soup combines dehydrated, organic black beans, nutritious veggies and mouth-watering spices.
- Legumes are good for you and for the planet; they create their own fertilizer by releasing nitrogen into the soil and provide the same benefit to other plants too
- USDA organic; vegan, kosher
- Patagonia Provisions is about finding solutions to repair the food chain; it aims to make the best product, cause no unnecessary harm and inspire environmental solutions
- Patagonia Provisions is a member of the 1% For The Planet organization, donating 1% of sales to environmental nonprofits
- Patagonia Provisions is a Certified B Corporation, certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous professional, social and environmental standards
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.View the Patagonia Provisions Product Line View all Patagonia Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...