NEMO Hornet 2 Tent
With spacious vestibules, NEMO Hornet 2 tent offers backpackers great livability. You can share (Divvy™ 2-stage stuff sacks lets you split the load with a partner) or sleep in a palace for one.
- Setup is fast and easy, thanks to a single hubbed pole with ball-and-socket end tips, volumizing struts and high-quality pole clips
- The patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing pole clip adds room at the head, where it counts most
- Color-coded guylines and DAC Featherlite NFL pole sections allow for easy, stable setup
- Included 2-stage Divvy™ Stuff Sack keeps your tent components organized even when you split the weight with your partner on the hike out
- 10-denier ripstop nylon fabric is durable and provides privacy; no-see-um mesh canopy provides breathability and a great view of the stars when fly is off
- Place your headlamp in the Light Pocket™, an overhead sleeve with special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout your tent's interior
- Floor and rainfly fabric are both treated with silicone (outside) and polyurethane (inside); fabric is waterproof rated to 1,200mm
- Includes stuff sack, stakes, guyout cord and repair kit
- Increase the tent's lifespan with a footprint and reduce trail weight with Airpin stakes (both sold separately)
Imported.View the NEMO Hornet Product Line View all NEMO Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
1 lb. 15 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 6 oz.
5.5 x 19.5 inches
85 x 51/43 (L x W head/foot) inches
27.5 square feet
7.1 + 7.1 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...