Scarpa Crux II Approach Shoes - Women's
The women's Scarpa Crux II approach shoes feature full-coverage toe rands, sticky soles and a lace-to-the-toe design for support and protection on slabby scrambles, loose talus, and rocky trails.
- Durable suede uppers with lace-to-toe design offer a performance fit
- Rubber toe rands add abrasion resistance
- Vibram® outsoles with Megagrip rubber supply outstanding traction
Imported.View all Scarpa Women's Hiking Shoes
Vibram Vertical Approach Megagrip rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
1 lb. 6.8 oz.
All Scarpa non-plastic footwear uses European sizing.
• 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
• 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
• The 30 Euro sizes above cover the same size range as 24 US sizes.
• More Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use.
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference.
Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale.
Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing. Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.