Brooks Cascadia 12 Yellowstone National Park Trail-Running Shoes - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Cushion, traction and love of public lands come together in this special edition from Brooks. The sale of the Cascadia 12 Yellowstone National Park men's trail-running shoes benefits parks, too.
- For every pair of Brooks National Parks Collection shoes purchased, Brooks will donate 5% of the wholesale cost to the National Park Foundation, up to $50,000
- Special heel patch shows your love for Yellowstone
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride you take
- Improved Pivot Post system connects areas to create a stabilizing suspension system, including a fifth pivot point at the toes (first metatarsal) for improved flex and toe-off
- Mesh uppers manage moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- Full-length segmented crash pads on soles accommodate your foot strikes and deliver smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Ballistic rock shields protect against potential surface hazards
- Rugged outsoles deliver extra traction at midfoot for wet surfaces and tricky terrain
Imported.In partnership with REI, Brooks designed this collection to help you go further on the trail and support the places you cherish.View all Brooks Men's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm)
1 lb. 8.2 oz.
7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 14 15 U.S. Women's 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 EU 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 46.5 47.5 48.5 49.5
Sizes along top of chart are U.S. Men's sizes. Correlating U.S. Women's sizes and EU sizes provided for clarity.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...