Marmot Thor 3P Tent
Structurally sound for 4-season use with plenty of space for a third camper or your extra gear, the Marmot Thor 3P tent is a go-to shelter for expeditions and lengthy stays in the alpine realm.
- Internal guyline system boosts structural integrity in high winds and under heavy snow conditions
- Seam-taped, full-coverage rainfly has a roomy vestibule and 2 vents; poled vestibule adds extra volume for stashing gear, cooking or lacing boots
- 2 D-shaped doors with jingle-free nylon zipper pulls offer easy access for multiple occupants
- Marmot Knees pole system creates near vertical walls for additional usable space
- Seam-taped catenary cut floor provides a tight pitch and roomy interior
- Tent can be pitched in a Bare Bones Setup, using just the rainfly, poles and footprint (sold separately) for a lightweight, minimalist shelter
Imported.View all Marmot Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
9 lbs. 10 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
10 lbs. 12 oz.
7 x 25 inches
92 x 73 inches
47 square feet
12 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlite NSL
50-denier polyurethane coated ripstop polyester
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...