Salomon Quest Prime GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Combining outstanding fit with lightweight cushioning and protection, the sturdy Salomon Quest Prime GTX waterproof hiking boots for women are built for nimble and supportive trekking in dry comfort.
- At only 490g per boot, the Quest Prime GTX is one of the lightest boots available for backpacking
- Long-lasting split-suede leather and nylon mesh uppers offer flexibility, breathability and lightweight comfort
- Seam-sealed Gore-Tex® membranes offer excellent protection from water and allow moisture vapor to escape, keeping feet from overheating
- SensiFit system provides a snug, comfortable fit for agility in varying terrain
- Padded, gusseted tongues offer a contoured fit over your insteps that keeps tongue folds flat and smooth to relieve lace pressure, while keeping trail debris and moisture out
- Rubber toe caps and heel slings protect toes and uppers from bumps and abrasion
- Laces use sheath materials that provide soft flex and secure grip, keeping knots secure while on the move
- Wicking polyester linings absorb and disperse excess moisture for comfort
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds add shock absorption; antimicrobial treatment deters odors
- Dual-density EVA midsoles absorb shock to supply lasting comfort and support
- 4D Advanced Chassis thermoplastic urethane midsole supports help control flex, reduce ankle strain, enhance stability and protect feet from rough terrain
- Contagrip rubber outsoles keep you moving across rough surfaces, both wet and dry
- Fit tip: runs true to size
Imported.View the Salomon Quest Product LineView all Salomon Women's Backpacking Boots
Waterproof breathable membrane/polyester
Thermoplastic urethane plate
Contagrip rubber blend
2 lbs. 1 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||8.5||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.3||9.4||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2|
Measurements are stated in inches.