- Poplar core provides a predictable, confidence inspiring ride in many kinds of snow
- Triaxial fiberglass construction provides torsional stiffness for superior edge control
- Snow shedding topsheet eliminates snow buildup, keeping skis light and nimble
- Metal edges wrap 3/4 of the way up side of skis, allowing for better impact and control
- 1.4 mm Durasurf sintered 4001 bases are the highest quality, best gliding and most durable material available
- VDS rubber helps to dampen vibrations
- Winner of Freeskier Buyer's Guide women's ski category editor's pick, earning the highest marks in stability, playfulness and floatation
- Topsheet graphic designed by Lynsey Dyer
- Skis require bindings with wide brakes (not included)
Made in USA.
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill Skiing|
|Tip Width||136 millimeters|
|Waist Width||110 millimeters|
|Tail Width||127 millimeters|
|Ski Camber||Tip and Tail Rocker|