Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Insulated Sleeping Pad - 2017
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Winner of Backpacker magazine's 2015 Editors' Choice Award, this dual-layer, insulated sleeping pad provides an effective system for fine-tuning the level of comfort so you sleep soundly.
- Backpacker magazine conducts rigorous field testing to select award winners in recognition of their innovation in design, materials and performance
- Offering superb comfort and warmth in a relatively small, light package, this dual-layer insulated sleeping pad provides an effective system for
- fine-tuning comfort no matter how rough the ground.
- 548 Air Sprung Cells are formed by a matrix of offset dot welds and function like individual coils in a pocket-sprung mattress for unrivalled support and comfort
- Dual-layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if a puncture occurs in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- The 2 layers can be pressurized independently; the top layer can be fine-tuned for personal comfort, while the high-pressure base layer offers protection from rough terrain
- The Exkin Platinum non-woven layer is virtually silent and reflects back radiant heat to the sleeper
- Thermolite insulation prevents air circulation and heat loss due to convection
- 40-denier ripstop nylon offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Liquid-extruded thermoplastic urethane bonds permanently to shell fabric, virtually eliminating delamination
- An antimicrobial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- Patent-pending multifunction valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- Includes stuff sack, repair kit (containing 6 self-adhesive patches), spare silicone 1-way valve insert
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Air Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
Pad Thickness (in.)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...