Benchmark Maps Arizona Recreation Map
The Benchmark Maps Arizona Recreation Map guides you through the wonders of the Grand Canyon State with an award-winning design, generous page-to-page overlaps, GPS grids and easy-to-read symbols.
- Field-checked for accuracy, landscape maps showcase beautiful, shaded relief of land topography
- Essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, from freeways to off-road trails
- Recreation guide includes parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches
- Metro area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and simplify urban navigation
- Regional maps show regional and local mileages and mileage chart
- Climate graphs for selected cities and towns help you determine the best times to visit
- Comprehensive index for quickly locating attractions and destinations
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface type and cities with elevations
- 1:829,265 scale
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9 in.; unfolded dimensions: 34 x 27 in.
- Benchmark Maps & Atlases; copyright 2014
Imported.View all Benchmark Maps Southwest Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...