Superfeet Carbon Lightweight Support Insoles
Ideal for dedicated athletes, the low-volume Superfeet Carbon insoles combine the strength of carbon fiber with ultralight foam to support your feet when you're running, hiking and playing sports.
- Lightweight performance comes from the combination of a carbon fiber-reinforced stabilizer cap with a durable, ultralight foam layer
- The distinct orthotic shape and low-volume design can help improve the fit and feel of tight-fitting athletic footwear like cleats and lightweight shoes
- The stabilizer cap is reinforced with EVOLyte™, a proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend, to provide structure and support
- The structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact
- Insoles help stabilize and support the feet, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Wider forefoot accommodates a wider range of footwear; beveled edge on the foam improves the fit in tighter-fitting shoes
- Lightweight, durable, high-density closed-cell foam delivers long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear
- Perforations in the foam under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Low volume, low profile—the thinnest Superfeet insole
- The insoles are unisex; select the appropriate size using the size chart below
Made in USA.View all Superfeet Insoles
EVOLyte (nylon and carbon fiber) cap/polyethylene foam/knit polyester topcover
B C D E F G U.S. Men's 5.5-7 7.5-9 9.5 - 11 11.5-13 13.5-15 U.S. Women's 4.5 - 6 6.5-8 8.5-10 10.5 - 12 U.S. Kids' 2.5 - 4 EU 34 - 36 37 - 38.5 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 46.5 47 - 49 UK 2 - 3.5 4 - 5.5 6 - 7.5 8 - 9.5 10 - 11.5 12 - 13.5
Select the letter that matches your shoe size range. Letters on all Superfeet products represent heel cup width. For Superfeet insoles to work properly, your heels must be "in" the heel cup entirely, not "on" the heel cup on either side of foot. Stand on a pair of Superfeet in the letter that corresponds closest to your shoe size making sure your heel fits nice and snug "in" the heel cup. If that heel cup is too small, select the next letter size up. After you find your perfect heel-cup fit, simply trim the excess foam (using the sock liner from any of your shoes as a guide) and insert the new trimmed insoles into your shoes (removing the sock liners first).
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...