- This Pro luxury version of the Renegade was released to celebrate Lowa's 90th birthday; the boots are so comfortable they don't require a break-in period
- Renegade Pro uses comfortable, high-quality leather in the ankle cuff in place of the nylon band used in the regular Renegade
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liners keep your feet dry when you're stepping in shallow streams and hiking hard
- Durable nubuck/split leather uppers resist scuffs, abrasion and water; polyester linings wick moisture to keep feet dry inside
- Full-length nylon shanks offer lots of support for long days on your feet; polyurethane midsoles absorb shock
- Footbeds have comfort perforations for breathability to help keep your feet dry
- External polyurethane Monowrap® frame offers lateral stability while reducing weight
- Lugged Vibram® Evo rubber outsoles provide exellent traction on rough trails
- Lowa Renegade Pro GTX Mid Hiking Boots for women sport retro-styled hardwear
- For proper sizing, please refer to the size chart with column heading "US Women's (injected soles)"
- Lowa is the official boot sponsor of the American Hiking Guides Association (AHGA)
|Upper||Nubuck leather/split leather|
|Lining||GORE-TEX waterproof breathable membrane|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||1 lb. 15 oz.|
All women's sizes listed here are based on injected-sole boot construction found on hiking boots, such as the Renegade GTX Mid. Please go down half a size for board-lasted styles, such as the Mauria GTX and the Lady Light GTX.