National Geographic Canada East Adventure Travel Map
Explore the beauty and history of Ontario, Quebec and the Maritime provinces with the National Geographic Canada East Adventure Travel map.
- Full-color map features accurate topography, detailed maps, useful guide information and detailed road networks to get you to your destination with informed confidence
- Includes Ottawa, Quebec City, Cabot Beach Provincial Park, Bay of Fundy and Niagara Falls
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant paper for durability
- Scale of 1:2,100,000
- Folded map measures 9.25 x 4.25 in.; opens to 38 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Society; copyright 2013
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Canada Maps
State / Province
9.25 x 4.25 inches
38 x 25.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...