National Geographic Glacier/Waterton Lakes National Parks Trail Map
This Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of Glacier and Waterton Lakes national parks in Montana and Alberta.
- Lists wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, geologic history and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:100,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1989 (revised 2004)
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product Line View all National Geographic Canada Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...