Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Bag - 65L
The waterproof 65L Sea to Summit Hydraulic dry bag is big enough and tough enough to protect your sleeping bag, extra layers or other important bulky gear while you're out enjoying the water.
- Hydraulic dry bags are designed for heavy use and feature very tough, laminated fabric and welded seams; they also have a high resistance to UV light and cold temperatures
- Thermoplastic urethane (TPU) roll-top closure seals easily and provides reliable waterproof performance
- Oval base resists rolling and stays where you put it
- Durable attachment points secure dry bag to a pack or kayak
- The Sea to Summit Hydraulic dry bag is PVC free
- Not intended for prolonged submersion
Imported.View all Sea to Summit Roll-Top Dry Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
3,966 cubic inches
Dry Bag Shape
TPU-laminated 600-denier polyester
33 x 15 x 10 inches
1 lb. 10.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...