- System includes a 2-liter dirty collection reservoir, GravityWorks filter cartridge, universal bottle adapter and hoses
- Fill the dirty collection reservoir, hang it above your water bottle and let gravity carry the water through the filter and hoses—filtering water has never been so easy!
- Bottle adapter fits Platypus and most Nalgene, MSR, Sigg and Klean Kanteen bottles (sold separately); also attaches to most hydration reservoir shutoff valves and tubes
- Hollow fiber filter technology offers a high flow rate of 1.5 liters per min.
- Filter physically removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria down to 0.2 microns in size, including giardia, salmonella, cryptosporidia and others
- Unfiltered reservoir features a quick-disconnect valve that automatically shuts off the flow of water when hose is disconnected
- Shutoff hose clamp on the clean water hose allows on-demand water control for filling bottles; clamp also shuts off the system when not in use
- Clean the system by simply holding the filtered-water container above the unfiltered-water reservoir to backflush the filter
- Taste-free reservoir and silicone hoses ensure great-tasting water
- Platypus GravityWorks Filter System Bottle kit weighs only 9.5 oz.
Made in USA.
|Filter Medium||Hollow fiber|
|Removes/Destroys||Protozoa and Bacteria|
|Output||1.5 liters per minute|
|Housing Material||ABS plastic|
|BPA Free||Yes, Yes|
|Dimensions||(Filter) 3 x 7.4 / (reservoir) 13.8 x 7.5 inches|