Superfeet Copper Personalized Comfort and Support Insoles
Simply wear Superfeet Copper insoles to create perfect impressions of your feet—no casting or baking required. They shape to your feet, providing a custom, supportive platform.
- Memorycloud™ memory foam provides personalized comfort, shaping to your feet while you walk, stand or run through the day
- The stabilizer cap at the base of the insoles supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- Deep heel cups position the heels to naturally absorb impact
- The signature Superfeet shape helps stabilize and support feet to reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Poylurethane foam middle layer provides comfort and stability
- All-natural coating inhibits bacterial growth on the fabric to help keep odors at bay
- Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- High volume, low profile
- The insoles are unisex; select the appropriate size using the size chart below
Imported.View all Superfeet Insoles
Polypropylene cap/EVA and polyurethane foam/knit polyester topcover
B C D E F G U.S. Men's 5.5-7 7.5-9 9.5 - 11 11.5-13 13.5-15 U.S. Women's 4.5 - 6 6.5-8 8.5-10 10.5 - 12 U.S. Kids' 2.5 - 4 EU 34 - 36 37 - 38.5 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 46.5 47 - 49 UK 2 - 3.5 4 - 5.5 6 - 7.5 8 - 9.5 10 - 11.5 12 - 13.5
Select the letter that matches your shoe size range. Letters on all Superfeet products represent heel cup width. For Superfeet insoles to work properly, your heels must be "in" the heel cup entirely, not "on" the heel cup on either side of foot. Stand on a pair of Superfeet in the letter that corresponds closest to your shoe size making sure your heel fits nice and snug "in" the heel cup. If that heel cup is too small, select the next letter size up. After you find your perfect heel-cup fit, simply trim the excess foam (using the sock liner from any of your shoes as a guide) and insert the new trimmed insoles into your shoes (removing the sock liners first).
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...