The North Face Tadpole 23 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A unique silhouette with a stellar reputation, The North Face classic Tadpole 23 tent has user-friendly features and a design that makes it ideal for 3-season exploration.
- Freestanding, geo-hybrid design offers an efficient shape and excellent weight-to-space ratio; plus, you get a large front D-shape door and vestibule
- Mesh canopy and door promote high and low air circulation, increasing ventilation and breathability and decreasing interior condensation
- Fully taped bathtub floor keeps you dry despite rainy conditions
- Lightweight, easy-to-use clip pitch system; comprehensive color-coded pitching encompasses poles, canopy and fly so there's no chance of confusion
- Strong, lightweight DAC® Pressfit aluminum poles are made without inserts so they are less susceptible to failure
- Convenient overhead pockets stow headlamps and fragile items
- Save weight and create a minimalist shelter by using just the rainfly, footprint (sold separately), poles and stakes
- Tadpole 23 includes stuff sacks, guyline/tighteners and stakes
Imported.View all The North Face Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 10 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
3 lbs. 11 oz.
5 lbs. 4 oz.
6 x 23 inches
85.5 x 50.5 inches
26.2 square feet
9 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Pressfit aluminum
Coated nylon taffeta
Coated polyester taffeta
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...