Sherpani Rumba Superlight Child Carrier
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Sherpani Rumba Superlight child carrier is sturdy enough for backcountry day hikes yet also suitable for trips to the market, summer festivals and neighborhood walks.
- Fully padded bucket seat is adjustable to raise or lower child for your comfort and to provide them with a better view
- Soft foam child harness features 5-point chest plate that supports your child securely; 3 connectors unbuckle for easy loading and unloading
- Sunshade/raincover topper protects your little one from the elements and guards against unruly branches; stash the topper in a bottom pocket when not in use
- Removable foot stirrups help preserve circulation in your child's legs and let children balance themselves
- Sewn-in adult shoulder harness and waistbelt provide parent with comfort and support
- Load lifters and stabilizer straps help position load weight for optimal comfort
- Large mesh back pocket and zippered lower compartment tote toys, food, clothing and other essentials
- Tubular aluminum frame is light and strong; it includes a stability bar to keep the carrier upright when sitting on the ground
- Ultralight, 67% recycled nylon fabric features ballistic nylon reinforcements for durability
- Manufacturer recommends that child weight should not exceed 50 lbs.; total load (child + gear) should not exceed 55 lbs.
Imported.Requirements for your child:View all Sherpani Baby Carriers
- Your child must be capable of holding his or her head upright and sitting up without assistance. Usually a child older than 6 months is able to do this. It is a good idea to ask your pediatrician if your child is ready to ride in a child carrier.
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,500 cubic inches
Max. Weight (Child+Gear+Pack)
Fits Torso Length (in.)
17 - 20 inches
29 - 42 inches
67% recycled nylon/33% nylon
Number of Stays
1 external frame
Suspended Mesh Back Panel
Number of Exterior Pockets
30 x 12 x 12 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...