- Backpacker April 10 says of the Soto Pocket Torch, Just put a 50-cent lighter into this little widget, and you get a mini blowtorch that produces a searing-hot blue flame.
- Pocket Torch accepts rectangular disposable lighters (not included); does not fit round disposable lighters, such as Bic lighters
- Perfect for lighting stoves and starting campfires; can also be used around the house to cut rope, solder small objects and light your mood candles
- Designed for use below 5,000 ft. in elevation
- Soto Pocket Torch weighs only 1.8 oz. (without lighter) and measures 4.3 x 2.4 x 0.9 in.
Before starting a fire outdoors, review Leave No Trace principles and safe extinguishing practices. Always check the land manager’s current regulations for information on where to build a fire, appropriate wood to use and potential burn bans.
|Dimensions||4.3 x 2.4 x 0.9 inches|