Vibram FiveFingers TrekSport Multisport Shoes - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Vibram FiveFingers TrekSport men's multisport shoes take the KSO and KSO Trek design to the next step, offering a lightweight, agile platform with low-profile lugs for all-around use.
- Uppers made of synthetic and coconut fiber fit low on feet and offer great breathability and durable performance; stretch-mesh panels help keep debris and grit out
- Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural walking motion
- Instep straps secure with rip-and-stick closures and are attached to thin webbing straps that wrap around heels to provide a secure, supportive fit
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment to help control odors
- 4mm EVA midsoles help provide light cushioning underfoot
- Lightly cleated 4mm Vibram outsoles made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 performance rubber offer enhanced traction on a variety of surfaces
- Recommended for light trekking, trail and road running, cross training, CrossFit, walking and travel
- In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of these shoes
- Machine washable in cold water; air dry only
- To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe; use the longest toe length in conjunction with the size chart
Imported.View all Vibram Men's Cross-Training Shoes
Running Shoe Support
Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm)
Nylon/coconut fiber/polyester mesh/spandex
38 EU 39 EU 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 U.S. Men's 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10 10.5 - 11 11 - 11.5 11.5 - 12 12 - 12.5 EU 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 Foot Length (in.) 9.25 9.5 9.75 10 10.25 10.5 10.75 11 11.25 11.5
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...