Vibram FiveFingers TrekSport Multisport Shoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The women's Vibram FiveFingers TrekSport multisport shoes blend previous FiveFingers KSO designs into a nimble, versatile platform with low-profile traction.
- Uppers made of synthetic and coconut fiber fit low on feet and offer great breathability and durable performance; stretch-mesh panels help keep debris and grit out
- Individual toe slots enhance dexterity, control and stability to deliver a natural walking motion
- Instep straps secure with hook-and-loop closures and are attached to thin webbing straps that wrap around heels to provide a secure, supportive fit
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment to help control odors
- 4mm EVA midsoles help provide light cushioning underfoot
- Lightly cleated 4mm Vibram outsoles made of nonmarking Vibram TC1 performance rubber offer enhanced traction on a variety of surfaces
- Recommended for light trekking, trail and road running, cross training, CrossFit, walking and travel
- In order to allow your feet to adapt to using different muscles, gradually increase usage of these shoes
- Machine washable in cold water; air dry only
- To determine size, stand with heels against a wall and measure from the wall to the tip of the longest toe; use the longest toe length in conjunction with the size chart
Imported.View all Vibram Women's Cross-Training Shoes
Running Shoe Support
Nylon/coconut fiber/polyester mesh/spandex
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 U.S. Women's 6 - 6.5 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 EU 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 Foot Length (in.) 8 3/8 8 5/8 8 7/8 9 1/8 9 3/8 9 5/8 9 7/8
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...