- Revolving fork mount design allows 1 person to load bike; fork mount features a spring-loaded button—push to pivot, swing back and it automatically clicks into place
- Remove front wheel, lift front of bike and clamp fork into the fork mount; lift rear wheel into tray, and voila, only half of bike's weight lifted at one time
- Constructed from heat treated, ovalized 6061 aluminum, bike mount is lightweight, strong, vertically stiff and virtually noiseless
- Adjustable in length, the telescoping rack can adapt to carry a single bike or a tandem; maximum length = 80 in.; minimum length = 62 in.
- Rocky Mounts TandemMount R4 fits onto round and square crossbars
- All mounting hardware included
|Number of Bikes||1|