GSI Outdoors Halulite Minimalist Cookset
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The GSI Halulite™ Minimalist cookset gives ultralight backpackers a compact system for heating water to rehydrate meals and make hot drinks.
- Features an innovative compact silicone pot gripper that fits over 2 fingers and allows you to lift the hot pot off of a stove by pinching 2 fingers and your thumb together
- Gripper weighs in at a mere 0.5 oz., saving weight over a standard aluminum pot gripper or integrated handle
- Built-in magnet lets you set the gripper on a metal fuel canister (sold separately) for convenient storage while your water heats up
- Hard-anodized Halulite alloy distributes heat evenly for fast and efficient cooking and is extremely lightweight and abrasion resistant
- 2-way lid can be flipped over for use as either a pot top or a Sip-It lid
- Remove the pot from the stove and put it into the removable insulating sleeve to keep water warm and protect your hands while using the Sip-It lid to enjoy a hot beverage
- Telescoping Foon combines a fork with a spoon, thereby eliminating the need for a second utensil and saving precious weight
- Foon collapses down to 3.8 in. and expands to 6 in.; copolyester head and acetal handle are strong, heat-resistant and dishwasher safe
4.2 x 4.6 inches
20 fl. oz. pot; sip-it lid; tele-foon; pot gripper; cozy
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...