The North Face Trailhead 8 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The North Face Trailhead 8—otherwise known as the campside palace for 8!—includes a common area, 2 integrated roll-down dividers that create separate sleeping areas and 2 doors.
- Fusion Pitch combines poles sleeves and clips for easy setup and improved ventilation; aluminum alloy poles provide a sturdy frame
- Color-coded corner webbing on the canopy and rainfly ensures easy setup
- Dual doors lessen entry/exit congestion and maximize ventilation; large front vestibule and small rear vestibule offer lots of storage area
- Taped, coated nylon floor prevents water from seeping into the tent; bound internal floor seams maximize user space with clean angles
- Internal pocket system keeps small items handy; compatible with The North Face #2 Gear Loft (sold separately) for extra interior hanging storage
- Comes with stuff sacks, stakes and guylines
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
Imported.View all The North Face Camping Tents
32 lbs. 7 oz.
11 x 31 inches
206 x 104 inches
122.6 square feet
(Total for both) 38 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
4 + 1 brow
Coated nylon taffeta
Coated polyester taffeta
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...