Novara Afterburner Single-Speed Trailer Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The single-speed Novara Afterburner brings a high level of user-friendliness to folding trailer bikes!
- Tool-free folding mechanism is intuitively easy to use; simply unscrew the hand-friendly knob and fold the arm back on itself—it's that fast!
- Sturdy hitch adapts to a wide range of seatpost diameters without need of switching out parts; attaches easily via bolts and a quick-release
- All of which means it's a snap to move the Afterburner from bike to bike
- Single-speed operation is simple for a young mind to comprehend: get on, hold on, pedal!
- High-tensile steel frame provides a sturdy, solid ride and the longevity to last from one child to the next
- Fully adjustable cockpit accommodates kids of various sizes (80 lbs. max weight); simply move the seat up or down and angle the handlebars to fit
- Features a detachable forward deflector (like a fender without the wheel) and a full-length chainguard, so your child stays free of wet and grime
- Handlebar pad adds an extra bit of style; soft rubber hand grips accommodate small hands
- Large platform pedals make it easy for small feet to stay aboard
- Bright orange safety flag mounted on tall rod increases your small rider's visibility
- Measures approximately 53 in. folded and 74 in. unfolded
- Trailer bike is easily assembled upon arrival—just install the handlebars and pedals and you're ready to hook up and go!
- Suggested for kids three to six years old
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Novara Kids' Trailer Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...