- Leather uppers with polyester mesh ventilation windows offer durability, flexibility and breathability for comfort on the go
- Synthetic linings wick moisture away from your feet and dry quickly to keep feet comfortable and dry
- Secure-fit lace capture system with sturdy leather eyelets and heel wrap help lock feet to footbeds for increased support
- Webbing pull loops at heel and tongue allow easy entry/exit; padded, gusseted tongues keep out debris and moisture while relieving lace pressure
- Patented rubber toe bumpers protect feet and uppers from bumps and abrasion
- Removable Metatomical EVA footbeds are custom shaped to provide ample cushioning and arch support; can also accommodate orthotics
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles offer shock-absorption and padding for all-day comfort
- Supportive ESS plastic shanks provide torsional stability and protection from uneven and rocky terrain
- S3 (shock, suspension, stability) heel support structure supports the feet on impact, dissipates shock and reduces the chance of twisting an ankle
- Nonmarking carbon rubber outsoles with aggressive 4mm multidirectional lugs for long-wearing durability and superb terrain bite
- Fit tip: runs true to size
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||1 lb. 11.5 oz.|
I'm going on safari in South Africa. I know boots with ankle support are recommended. Would these be a good option?
I need a hiking shoe with a wider toe box due to a bunion on one foot. My heel is a regular B or medium. What do you recommend?
i'm looking for boots i can wade through water in - and still hike. was told to avoid 'waterproof' shoes as the water would just get trapped inside. can anyone tell me if these drain well? and if not, any other suggestions? (thanks!)