Columbia River M16-13Z E.R. Knife
This product is not available.Shop similar products
This rugged knife from Columbia River will come in handy at home and on the trail.
- Ambidextrous thumb stud lets you open the blade with one hand; once blade is fully open, it locks securely in place
- A powerful spring inside the handle forces the AutoLAWKS cam forward, and a metal bar prevents the locking liner from releasing accidentally
- AutoLAWKS™ safety locking mechanism automatically actuates when knife is opened and locked, instantly creating a virtual fixed blade
- Carson Flipper blade extension speeds opening and acts as an additional blade guard
- Partially serrated, AUS4 stainless-steel blade holds an edge well and is easy to sharpen
- Zytel® fiberglass-filled nylon handle fetures a removable stainless-steel clip plated with Teflon® for toughness and resistance to solvents
Imported.View all Columbia River Pocket Knives
Number of Blades
Max Blade Length (in.)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...