C.A.M.P. USA Universal XLC 490 Aluminum Crampons
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Glacier travelers take note, C.A.M.P. USA Universal XLC 490 aluminum crampons offer serious performance without the weight.
- These super-light crampons are made from 7075-series aluminum alloy for superb strength and minimal weight
- Durable design distributes force applied to a single spike across the entire platform, making spikes less likely to bend or snap
- Semi-rigid 12-point crampons make light work of low-angle ice terrain
- Equipped with a universal strapping system for maximum versatility and fit on most boots; not designed for use with telemark and randonee ski boots
- C.A.M.P. USA Universal XLC 490 aluminum crampons are not suitable for use on vertical ice or mixed terrain
Imported.View all C.A.M.P. USA Mountaineering Crampons
Fits Shoe Size
EU 36 - 48 / US 5 - 13
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...