- One piece serves as a spoon and fork; the second covers your knife, spatula and peanut-butter spreading needs
- Long handles dive into ready-to-eat meal bags and your JetBoil™ pot
- Resilient nylon polymer withstands temperatures up to 405°F
- Knife blade cuts anything from a baguette to steak, yet both pieces are safe for use with non-stick cooking surfaces
- Handles snap together to nest one inside the other; lightening holes let you secure the set to a small utility 'biner (sold separately)
Check out this comment from Backpacker Magazine's March 2006 Gear Guide issue: "We're suckers for any cooking widget that does double duty and packs smartly. That's why three editors have been dining lately with this handy two-piece unit."
|Dimensions||9.5 x 2 inches|