The North Face Rock 22 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Classic two-pole construction and easy set-up make The North Face Rock 22 three-season backpacking tent a favorite among outdoors people.
- Versatile two-person, freestanding design has two doors each with their own vestibule
- Continuous pole sleeve construction maximizes stability through even weight and pressure distribution
- DAC® aluminum poles are lightweight, strong and durable for long-lasting use
- Color-coded canopy and rainfly webbing provide clear and easy pitching
- Internal prayer-bound floor seams increase user space with clean angles; taped nylon taffeta floor
- Internal pockets keep small items organized
- In nice weather, minimalists can leave the tent body behind and use just the rainfly, poles and footprint (sold separately) to save weight
- Includes stuff sacks, stakes and guyline
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
Imported.View all The North Face Backpacking Tents
6 lbs. 11 oz.
7 x 25 inches
87 x 55 inches
33 square feet
8 + 8 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC 7001-T6
Coated polyester taffeta
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...