Product Image of color Mountain loading
FalconGuides Hiking Carlsbad Caverns and Guadalupe Mountains National Parks - A Falcon Guide
Whether you're seeking an underground exploration or a backcountry hiking adventure, let this book be your guide.
- Author: Bill Schneider
- Softcover; 146 pages; maps, black-and-white photos
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2005
- Carlsbad Caverns is renowned for its system of limestone caves, but it also rewards those who traverse the above-ground trails with desert scenery
- Neighboring Guadalupe Mountains National Park is also blessed with spectacular trails, offering hidden canyons and breathtaking vistas
- Uncrowded and remote, both parks offer superb hiking in unique environments
- Comprehensive guide to 36 trails provides hiking descriptions, difficulty ratings, trail lengths, maps, directions, photos and more
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides Southwest Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...