Coleman 2-Burner Stove
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Coleman® has updated their classic! When you roll into camp hungry, you'll appreciate the speed and ease of cooking with this 2-burner propane stove.
- This double-burner stove is capable of delivering 11,000 BTUs per burner, heating a quart of water in 4.5 minutes
- One 16.4-oz. cylinder of fuel will last over an hour with both burners on high
- PerfectFlow™ control system delivers stable heat output by producing a steady flow of fuel, even in high altitude, low fuel or cold conditions
- Two folding WindBlock™ shields can be oriented vertically to block burner and grill from winds, improving efficiency and reducing cooking time
- The shields can be oriented horizontally for convenient side shelves to hold condiments and cooking utensils; top lid also serves as a wind block
- Burner output control knobs supply variable control over cooking temperature--from simmer to full boil for perfect outdoor cooking
- Easy-to-clean aluminized steel cook-top wipes clean; removable heavy-duty nickel chrome grill
- Durable, textured metal case and resists rust and cleans easily
- Can be operated using bulk propane cylinders with appropriate adapter (not included)
- Fuel not included
Imported.Please note: We may not ship stoves to addresses in Japan or Korea.View all Coleman Camp Stoves
Heat Output (per burner)
(per burner) 11,000 british thermal units
Number of Burners
Burn Time (Max Flame)
1 hr. 6 min.
Average Boil Time (1L)
23.25 x 14.75 x 5.5 inches
Distance Between Burners
10 lbs. 13 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...