- Printed on water-resistant and tear-resistant synthetic stock in six colors for excellent detail and durability
- Five-kilometer full UTM grid permits easy plotting or extraction of coordinates for use with GPS units
- Portrays side trails and forest access routes from adjoining communities to the Appalachian Trail
- Includes an elevation profile of the Appalachian Trail for the sections covered
- Scale of 1:63,360; contour intervals of 20 feet
- Map measures 27.5 x 17 inches and folds to 8 x 4 inches
- Potomac Appalachian Trail Club; copyright 1998, field checked and reprinted in 2001
Made in USA.