Appalachian Trail Conservancy Appalachian Trail Guide: New York - New Jersey - 17th Edition - Guidebook and Maps
The updated edition of Appalachian Trail Guide: New York - New Jersey includes 2 water-resistant topo maps.
- Editor: Daniel D. Chazin; maps compiled and published by the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Softcover; 264 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy; copyright 2011
- Guidebook contains a general description as well as detailed data for the famed footpath; divided by geographical section with mile-by-mile directional cues
- Includes 2 water- and tear-resistant topo maps: Connecticut State Line to New York 17A, and New York 17A to Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania
- Easy-to-read maps of the trail and nearby areas include topographical contours and elevation profiles for the route
- Guidebook measures 6.5 x 4.5 x 0.5 in.
Made in USA.View all Appalachian Trail Conservancy Appalachian Trail Hiking Guidebooks
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...