The Small Kitchen Cook
Don't let the size of your kitchen limit your menu. With The Small Kitchen Cook, you can choose from a variety of delicious recipes to revitalize your on-the-road or at-the-campground cooking routine.
- Includes over 65 seasonal recipes with extensive tips for vanlife cooking
- Fits in most campervan bookshelves
- Bookmark ribbon
- Each copy sold, the publisher plants a mangrove in Indonesia to help restore coastal, marine ecosystems
- Printed on FSC-certified paper sources from sustainably grown forests
- Average carbon footprint is approximately 5 lbs.
Imported.From the publisher:
In her first collection—with more than 65 recipes for campervans, caravans and tiny homes—Ash Butler shows it's simple to cook delicious, seasonal and nourishing food when all you've got is a two-burner stove, a small fridge and an incredible, ever-changing view.
Ash has spent a decade living and traveling in campervans across Australia and the U.S. with her partner, Jared. Although she left behind the ideals and conveniences of suburban life, Ash wasn't prepared to abandon wholesome and conscious cooking, even in their unconventional kitchens.
This is food for adventurers with a mind for sustainability and anyone who wants to eat fresh, wholesome meals as varied as the seasons, locations and friends they meet along their journey.
11 x 9.5 inches
Number of Pages
Exploring Eden Media
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...