Hiking in Grizzly Country: Lessons Learned and Shared
Learn how to avoid a bear encounter—and how to react if you do see a bear—with Hiking in Grizzly County. It includes descriptions of actual bear encounters in national parks.
- Author Tim Rubbert has hiked more than 5,000 miles in grizzly country and encountered hundreds of bears
- This book distills his vast experience into practical instructions that are easy to follow on the trail and in camp
- These are Tim's personal "lessons learned" for travel through bear country
- Tim illustrates each lesson with descriptions of actual bear encounters in Yellowstone, Glacier and Denali national parks, often with on-the-scene photographs
- After reading this book, hikers and backpackers will have the knowledge and confidence to travel in bear country
Made in USA.
8.5 x 5.5 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...