WTB Cross Boss Tire
From gravel pursuits to the cyclocross circuit, the WTB Cross Boss tire features a fast-rolling center and corners confidently to keep riders hungry for more turns, more sprints and more laps.
- Tightly spaced center knobs minimize rolling resistance by allowing the tire to glide on the surface then dig in when pedaling or braking
- Stepped intermediated knobs with alternating heights and widely spaced outer knobs help clear muck on the sloppiest days
- 35 mm width provides the confidence and traction in cyclocross conditions
- Standardized Tubeless Compatible System (TCS) nearly eliminates flats and allows lower tire pressures to improve traction and comfort over a traditional tubular tire
- TCS Light tubeless casing features 1 layer of casing to minimize rotational weight while increasing the overall liveliness of the tire
- Dual DNA Compound delivers efficiency, traction and durability; fast-rolling centerline features firmer rubber while softer, slow-rebounding side knobs improve grip/control
- Ideal for dirt, loose over hard, and hard-packed terrain
Imported.View all WTB Road Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
60 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
30-60 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...